Pages

Friday, December 28, 2012

Once Upon a Time in a Land Far Away...

While I was busily clickity clacking away on old GertiTron, Scarlet sat down next to me on the couch and started reading to her dolly.  Before opening the book, she told her baby that it was the bible (which to her means any big book with a lot of words) and then began to read.


"Onne upona tieeemmme inna wan faway" she started.  

Where did she get that?  I can't think of one book or even a movie that shows a book starting that way.  

Mind blown for the umpteenth time.

I'm often delightfully bested by The Beeble.


4 comments:

  1. What an amazing child. I feel like Scarlet has an angel or sprit with her. She is a baby, but so wise beyond her (almost) 2 years. I have read about things like that. I just sense from what you have typed and seeing your vlogs, that she has something special around her. You are very blessed, Marie.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds like a future Star Wars nerd!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice post. I learn something totally new and challenging on websites I stumbleupon on
    a daily basis. It's always exciting to read content from other writers and use a little something from their web sites.

    Here is my website - locate the object

    ReplyDelete